Inside International Sales Manager
TBR is looking for a motivated applicant that is a competitive top performer. The TBR sales team works as hard as our products so we are only looking for individuals that are willing to work hard and prove it with results.
To increase our international sales, effectively ship product, acquire new accounts, and provided top-level service to our existing accounts.
- Grow the international sales over previous year.
- Provide outstanding service to our customers, including sales inquiries, technical inquiries, and support.
- Conduct global market research, to find the best fit for TBR products.
- Provide freight quotes via DHL, Fed Ex, UPS, and other.
- Learn the TBR product line and continually educate yourself on industry trends and products.
- Prepare sales forecast reports, and account activity bi weekly to sales director.
- Be thoroughly engaged and committed.
- Committed to personal career development and demonstrate ability to grow within the organization.
- Dynamic individual with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Drive to develop strong and sustainable customer relationships.
- Capacity to learn and work in multiple computer systems, familiar with MS Office.
- Stable job history or comparable formal education.
- Bachelor's degree or applicable sales experience preferred but not required.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Spanish speaking is a plus.
Salary for this position will range appropriate based on experience.