TBR Comp V-Twin Power Systems
With nearly three decades of championship winning performance behind them, Two Brothers Racing is taking their Absolute Top Level™ products to the V-Twin market with the introduction of the all-new Comp Series.
Comp-S Exhaust System Coming Soon!
Specially designed to meet the style and performance demands of these unique machines, the Comp-S system provides increased horsepower and torque, while reducing overall weight. Raised ground clearance allows riders to maintain higher speeds through corners and the fit has been optimized for both forward and mid controls.
Each weld on this stainless steel system is hand crafted to perfection. The carbon fiber end cap adds further to the aesthetics and performance of this system. Bolt one on today and feel what you've been missing!
- Designed and tuned for max torque and increased horsepower
- Swept-up muffler for enhanced ground clearance
- Carbon fiber end cap
- Mandrel bent stainless steel tubing
- All TIG welds done by hand
- High-temp SS wool and packing material
- Fits with forward and mid controls
- Available in brush finish or ceramic black
- Accepts stock O2 sensor
High-flow race filter or direct air velocity stack intake
- Threaded quick change velocity stack
- Threaded end-cap to utilize K&N high-flow filter
- CNC machined aluminum construction
- Taper design for additional knee clearance
- Internal breather to eliminate oil leakage
- Black anodized, machined accents
- Lightweight, durable components
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Patent Pending
- Pre-Loaded map (Plug and Play Use with TBR exhaust and Filter)
- Individual cylinder tuning (fuel and timing)
- Programmable through USB port and supplied software
- Works with Power Commander V accessories (Auto Tune, LCD Display)
- Bikes equipped with J1850 can display channel when tuning (i.e. Temp)
- 2 Map function (switch sold separately)
- Speed Input for tuning
- Fuel range adjustment from -100 to +250%
- Rev Limit extender